Monday, May 9

{mom}

Who ran to help me when I fell, 

and would some pretty story tell,
or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.

This year has been a big one for my mom.
And this year, more than ever, I am thankful for my mom.

Thankful for modern medicine and for second chances. 
I love you mom! Thank you for adding so much joy and happiness to our lives.
Thank you for being one of my very best friends. Happy Mother's Day! 

We are so thankful for the moms in our lives! 

This was my first ever Mother's Day and I felt so incredibly loved by my sweet husband who
made the day extra special. It helped that Crew was extra cuddly :) Being a mommy
has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. Here's to all the moms out there
who kiss everything better and sacrifice for the ones they love.

No comments: