A very Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother! We celebrated her birthday last night
with dinner (thanks Missa for the soup!) and better-than-sex cake (yum!). We had such
a wonderful time together, as we always do. Birthdays are some of my favorite times
with the family. We could stick around for hours afterward just telling stories, laughing,
and enjoying each other's company. We even got quite the show from Lance who was busy
entertaining Kenna. Lets just say there were some raptor impersonations, a lot of running
around, and tons of laughter from the rest of us :)
I love my mom! She and I have always been the closest of friends. I am so thankful to have
that friendship with her. I don't know how she does it all. She keeps up with work, home,
service, church callings, and even time spent at the school. She has never-ending love to give
and is always willing to help anyone out with anything.
Some of my favorite things about my mom:
- She is an amazing quilter!
- She is a very good nurse.
- She is a fantastic student
- She loves self-help books
- She drives with her seat tilted forward
- She always burns grilled cheese sandwiches
- She constantly leaves little love notes
- She makes the best homemade bread around
- She does all her own canning
- She hates scary movies
- She likes Fergie
- She LOVES having her hair played with
We love you mom! Happy Birthday.