- I turned 24. Yup. Feels really weird.
- Lance and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with a weekend away. I feel so incredibly blessed to have that man in my life. He gets me like no one else does. He makes me feel safe and loved and I can't wait to spend forever with him.
- We spent Thanksgiving with my family which was so much fun! We made it an entire week's worth of events with bowling, movie-going, tree hunting and cutting, and a big feast to top it off. Favorite quote of the week? "Put those away! We don't need to use those", my dad about using the fine china for our Thanksgiving feast. Oh dad, I sure love you. We also put phrases under each person's plate. The trick was to slide your phrase into the dinner conversation without anyone knowing which just amounted to unspeakable amounts of laughter.
- I finished a few more projects: I painted the kitchen table light turqouise, painted and put up a new shelf in Crew's room (it's so stinkin cute!) and started painting our bedside tables.
- Mom finished radiation!! I cannot tell you how excited we are that she is officially a survivor. We celebrated with dinner, balloons and a cake. Her hair is starting to grow back and it looks super sassy! We are so proud of her and how gracefully she went through it all. Honest to goodness, you wouldn't have even known she was going through chemo and radiation, even if you lived with her. We love you mom! Here's to another 50 years of enjoying your giggles and love.
- We are looking forward to spending Christmas with Lance's family in Salt Lake this year with the entire family!
We feel so incredibly blessed this holiday season. Honestly, my heart couldn't be more full. Sure, the day to day stuff can be tough; cleaning, poop (need I say more?!), balancing responsibilities, making stupid mistakes again and again. But what an incredible blessing to have warm homes, loving families, and most of all to have our Savior who gave his life so that we can keep trying. He is the reason for the season.