This sweet little boy is growing up much too fast.
He outgrew his other car seat so I got him this adorable one from target.com.
SO cute! Lance jokes that I'm going to turn him metro.
He loves the new seat. And pretty soon he'll be facing forward which he'll love even more.
Isn't he the cutest?!
Our Crew guy brings us so much joy! And he has changed and grown so much,
just in the last week. Here are some of his newest feats:
- First word! Crew has said "mama" and "dada" for a long time but he never connected them with us. It was just vocal play. But this week, he figured out that "dada" meant Lance. It's the cutest thing! He'll say "dada" on command and when I ask him where daddy is, he'll look right at Lance or look for him if he's not in the room.
- No He also figured out the meaning of shaking his head "no". When he's finished eating, he is so pleased with himself that he can let me know.
- Crawling Our sweet little guy has figured out how to crawl! He gets around really well. He's so curious about every little thing that he tires himself out in 20 minutes because he's going going going the entire time.
- Claps his Hands He figured this one out about a month ago but it's still just as cute. When someone says "yay!" he'll get a big smile and clap.
- Mmmm He loves his big boy food and every time he takes a bite he says, "Mmmm!"
I was reminiscing last night about the day I gave birth to him. It's hard to believe it's been 7 1/2 months since then. It's hard
to imagine life without him. He brings us so much joy and Lance and I are always cracking up at his feisty little personality.
We love you Crew guy!