Thursday, October 28

{Vegas, Baby!}

Lance's parents had a Swimmer's Convention in Vegas. Since Kirstin lives in Arizona with her cute little
family, we decided it was the perfect opportunity to meet for a week of vacation.

Unfortunately, Lance had to stay behind to work but Crew and I headed down with everyone else
and we had a fabulous time!

The M&M factory




I cannot believe how grown up these two have gotten! 
Trisha is turning 16 in December and is going to be a real heart-breaker. 


We were SO excited Kirstin could come! We miss her so much.

Savannah and Keaton are attached at the hip.

Chubbiness. 




Cute cousins!! I loved seeing these two together. They are both growing up so big!
Crew is a really smiley baby but Marcus has definitely got him beat. He will pretty much
smile at anyone the instant they look at him :) What a cutie!

Savannah is such a cute big sister. She was so good with Crew too.

On the strip for some shopping, dessert and site-seeing. 

I LOVE this girl!

He looks kind of scared in this picture but really he loved it!

Practicing his kicks :)

Grandma Pat is so wonderful! My own grandma died several years ago so Grandma Pat
feels just like my own grandma.

I love her blue eyes




We spent a lot of time at the pool swimming with grandma (Crew love it!), eating, relaxing, reading 
and watching movies. What a fun week! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

HOW FUN!!! Vegas and Disney?! I'm jealous! Seriously I can't believe how big crew is. He is so cute! And btw I absolutely LOVE your new family pics. You guys are so cute, and chrissy you look gorgeous {like always :) } miss you!