Monday, August 3

a day at the pool


Lance's mom owns SwimKids in Sandy; a program that focuses on teaching infants as young as 6 months old survival and swimming skills. Neal & Lance put together a summer-end party for everyone. It was a success and so much fun! I'm so proud of Lance and all the hard work he has put in this summer helping to run his mom's business. They are even looking into buying a facility which is very exciting. There are big things in store for SwimKids.



Liz with two of her students. She has been teaching for nearly 25 years.


What a cutie!


Liz with some of her instructors.
Including Trisha who is training as an instructor.

Lance is an amazing diver


What a hunk! He looks pretty natural with the baby doesn't he?


My favorites


Kenna, Liz's star student! "I wish I could clone her,"
Liz commented after a lesson. :)




Neal! The apron says it all... :)

There was a raffle along with the BBQ and we auctioned off free swimming lessons, flippers, goggles, and a photo shoot and frame from me! I have been really busy with photo shoots and frames ever since our booth in the Freedom Festival and there seemed to be quite a bit of interest after the raffle. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.