My recent finds have been:
- A 9 foot vanity with white Corian countertops, 2 under-mount sinks and faucets for only $100. The white Corain countertop alone would have been $900 new. This will go in our master bathroom.
- 50 sq ft of new white Carrara marble for $1.75 a sq ft- normally at least $10 a sq ft.
- A vintage claw foot tub that looks almost brand new for $150 - worth $600-$1200. Again, for our master bathroom.
- Full overlay kitchen cabinets for the basement apartment for $600- we will refinish them which will be a ton of work but will save us over $3,000.
- FREE black quartz countertops that were from a rich family in Alpine. They were going to throw them away, then thought someone might want them. These are worth at least $2000! I haven't decided for sure where I'll use them but they will be fabulous :)
And my latest find is this:
It's the Grohe Bridgeford kitchen faucet. Retail is $550 and I snagged two of them,
brand new, for $95 and $120. This is a very nice faucet, even more high-end than Moen and I can't
tell you how excited I am about doing dishes with this bad boy!
See how beautiful bridgeford faucets are in the kitchen?
Ha! I am a complete dork, you guys. But at least I'll be a dork with a beautiful kitchen faucet :)