Tuesday, June 30

salt lake temple

I have a lot to catch up on-and I will soon! But not now :)
I've been busy getting ready for my freedom festival booth
this Thursday, Friday & Saturday in Provo. Here
are a few pictures of the Salt Lake Temple I will
have at my booth along with lots of frames, some cute
pillow covers I made with my mom, canvas prints, and
some table runners and small quilts my mom has made.
Anyone that knows her knows that she is an amazing
seamstress. I am so excited for our booth and I think
it is going to be really cute!

Lance & I will be camping at the booth Thursday
and Friday nights so we don't have to haul
everything in and out each time. Hopefully we
will actually be able to sleep but at least it will
be an adventure :)

To see a few more click here.

Come visit me this Thursday, Friday & Saturday!

No comments: